Professional blogging has become extremely popular in the past few years. Blogs haven't been around that long; nevertheless, they are one of the best sources of information there is available. That's one of the main reasons blogging has taken off like it has.
There are a few different ways to make money as a professional blogger. One is through business. Many companies hire bloggers to set up blogs with information about their company. You could potentially become a professional blogger for the company you work for or create a company of your own.
Another type of professional blogging is network probloggers like Darren Rowse who have authority type blogs that have paved the way for others.
Then there are those of us who create and maintain blogs for the sole purpose of making part-time or full time money. That's what I do, I consider myself a professional niche blogger. And this was made possible by joining a membership of 700 other bloggers called the Niche Blogger.
I decided if I was going to do professional blogging that I was going to learn from the best. When I did research I came across Amy Bass' testimony, she's the owner of NB, I learned she had paid off all her debt just by blogging, over $72,000!
Then I knew I had found the mentor and coach I needed to make my financial freedom goal a reality not just a dream. I hated my job and wanted to work from home. Consequently, following in Amy's footsteps is the best decision I have made.
This is not hype it's for real. Amy has a proven method that works do you? Or are you still frustrated every day trying to make money blogging with trial and error?
Professional blogging can be your way to financial freedom if you REALLY want it to be. You can even get started at no cost with a free 3 day trial offer. Why not give it a try you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Article by : Sonni Carr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment